2020 FrenchBIC Meeting: march 29th to april 1st in Obernai near Strasbourg
- Oliver Einsle (Freiburg), “Nitrogenase: Unraveling an Impossible Enzyme Mechanism”
- Sonja Herres-Pawlis (Aachen), “Charge, electrons, oxygen – copper can transfer them all!”
- Jean-Marc Latour (Grenoble), “Bioinspired nitrene transfer. Catalyst, nitrene and substrate: Who does what?”
- Clotilde Policar (Paris), “Metal complexes in biological environments: a new frontier in inorganic chemistry”
- Yves Le Mest (Brest)
Please register through the plateform Azur-Colloque, at the event “FRENCH BIC”, https://www.azur-colloque.fr/dr10/inscription/fr
- Double room (PhD stud./PostDoc), 210€ (excluding taxes)
- Single room (Prof./Researcher), 250€ (excluding taxes)
The registration price covers the conference fees, accommodation and meals (and wine!).
For the students (PhD/PostDoc):
- If you register for a double room, you will receive an email asking for the name of the person you wish to share the room with. If no name is given, we will match the students ourselves, by gender.
- If you want to register for a single room, you have to register as a “Prof./Researcher”
For any question/problem with the registration, please contact Vincent Lebrun.
Deadline to apply for an oral communication : January the 19th, 2020.
Deadline to submit a poster abstract : February the 1st, 2020.
NB : FenchBIC meetings are the occasion to let room for young researchers, therefore, many time slots are dedicated to PhD students and Postdocs.
- 2nd FrenchBIC summer school on methods for studying metals in biology: from October 6th to 11th, 2019 17 October 2018
- Assemblée Générale 2017 20 June 2017
- Assemblée Générale 2018 13 November 2018
- Les recrues 2017: Vincent Lebrun à Strasbourg et Julien Massin à Marseille 6 September 2017