[UPDATED] 2020 FrenchBIC Meeting: October 12th to 14th (webinar)
- Oliver Einsle (Freiburg), “Nitrogenase: Unraveling an Impossible Enzyme Mechanism”
- Sonja Herres-Pawlis (Aachen), “Charge, electrons, oxygen – copper can transfer them all!”
- Jean-Marc Latour (Grenoble), “Bioinspired nitrene transfer. Catalyst, nitrene and substrate: Who does what?”
- Clotilde Policar (Paris), “Metal complexes in biological environments: a new frontier in inorganic chemistry”
3 half-days (12-14 october) afternoons only, including two parallel sessions for oral, communications, and interactive poster presentations. Details to be announced later.
This event will be free, therefore, the initial participation fees will be reimbursed. If you paid by card, please send us your full bank coordinates (IBAN number etc…) and your personal address.
For any question/problem with the registration, please contact Vincent Lebrun.
Deadline to apply for an oral communication : January the 19th, 2020.
Deadline to submit a poster abstract : February the 1st, 2020.
NB : FenchBIC meetings are the occasion to let room for young researchers, therefore, many time slots are dedicated to PhD students and Postdocs.
- 2nd FrenchBIC summer school on methods for studying metals in biology: from October 6th to 11th, 2019 17 October 2018
- Assemblée Générale 2018 13 November 2018
- Les recrues 2017: Vincent Lebrun à Strasbourg et Julien Massin à Marseille 6 September 2017
- Request a grant 18 October 2018