The aim of these webinars is to bring the community together around a series of 2 talks of 30+10 minutes, with a frequency of about once every two months. The webinars will be followed by an informal online meeting space.
- June 29th, 2021, Célia Bonnet and Nicolas Delsuc. See the details
- September 21th, 2021, Amélie Kochem and Bruno Aliès. See the details.
- November 25th, 2021, Marine Desage-El Murr and Christophe Decroos. See the details.
- January 17th, 2022, Hélène Bertrand and Charlène Esmieu. See the details.
- April 22nd 2022, Wadih Ghattas and Ievgen Mazurenko. See the details.
- June 21st 2022, Marianne Ilbert & Marie Sircoglou. See the details.
- October 19th, 2022, Svetlana Eliseeva (CBM, Orléans), and Benoît Bertrand (Sorbonne Université). See details
- January 17th, 2023, Aurore Thibon-Pourret (DCM, Grenoble), and Vincent Lebrun (Institut de Chimie de Strasbourg). See Details.
The connexion links are sent via the newsletter. So if you want to attend, please subscribe.