28th August – September 1st, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
The EuroBIC and ICBIC, both biennally meetings, are the classical conferences of bioinorganic chemists to obtain top level information in the field of biological inorganic chemistry. EuroBIC13 will be held between August 28 and September 1, 2016 at the Eötvös University in Budapest one of the largest University of Hungary.
The first Conference was held in Newcastle in 1992, while the venue of the previous Conferences are Wroclaw 2008, Thessaloniki 2010, Granada 2012 and Zurich 2014. Budapest will line up into this illustrious serious in 2016. The Conference will be held at the very end of August and will last of 4 full days.
The program will be organised in two parallel sessions and the scientific program will include invited plenary and keynote lectures, contributed papers (selected on the basis of the submitted Abstracts) and posters.
Prof. Dr. Tamás Kiss University of Szeged
Prof. Dr. Imre Sóvágó University of Debrecen
- Submission of abstracts April 15, 2016
- Notification of acceptance May 15, 2016
- Preliminary program June 30, 2016
- Early registration fee and payment June 15, 2016
- Final conference program August 10, 2016
- Conference August 28 – September 1, 2016
- Bioinspired and Biomimetic Systems
- Bioinorganic Chemistry and Nanotechnology
- Chemical Bioinformatics
- Metals in Medicine
- Metals in the Envirinment
- Metabolism of Metal Ions
- Metals in the Brain
- Metal Ion Interactions with Nucleic Acids
- Other selected topics
Expires on Thursday September 1st, 2016