ICBIC 2023: 20th International Conference on Biological Inorganic Chemistry
16 July 2023-21 July 2023, Adelaide Convention Centre in Adelaide, Australia.
Mark your diaries for the return of the Twentieth International Conference on Biological Inorganic Chemistry from July 16 to 21, 2023. This fantastic event will be combined with the Royal Australian Chemical Institute Inorganic Division meeting IC23, and all delegates will have full access to both offerings. The long-awaited event will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre in Adelaide, Australia.
The Conference program will include speakers and workshops covering all aspects on the molecular roles of metal ions in biology.
- Metals in Biology
- Homeostasis and regulation (incl. redox)
- Metalloproteins and metallonucleotides – structures, models and chemical biology
- Analytical methods – spectroscopic and molecular probes
- Metals for diagnosis and therapy (incl. radio)
- Metallomics and bioinformatics (systems approaches)
- Energy, environment and sustainability
- Metals in disease and host response
- Main Group, Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry: from the fundamental chemistry of the s, p, d and f-block elements through to catalysis for energy, environment and sustainability applications.
- Supramolecular Chemistry: all aspects of supramolecular chemistry extending from metal ion sensing through to assembly of metal- and non-metal-containing assemblies and their properties.
- Materials and Structural Chemistry: including synthesis, structural characterisation, and properties of solid-state and open framework materials, including applications in storage, separations and catalysis.
Key Dates. Mark your diaries to ensure that you are prepared and ready for ICBIC20.
Call for Abstracts opens: 25 November 2022
Call for Abstracts closes: 20 March 2023
Notifications sent to authors: 03 April 2023
Early Bird Registration opens: 25 November 2023
Conference Dates: 16-21 July 2023
Fill out the Expression of Interest form to stay up to date with the latest news, program and speaker updates, and other important dates or events.
Expires on Friday July 21st, 2023