Bio-inspired Materials Conference. IFPEN/RUEIL – 6-8 April 2016
IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN) is pleased to announce SMILE 2016, set to take place at IFPEN, Rueil-Malmaison, from 6 to 8 April 2016, as part of its Rencontres Scientifiques events. The Conference is endorsed by the French Academy of Science.
Topics will include all bio-inspired materials (biomimetic functional materials, biocatalysts, green materials, synthetic materials) with improved (bulk or surface) properties and use. Non restrictive examples are biopolymer hybrids, biotemplates and bioreactors used for a number of applications, including heterogeneous catalysis, dual catalysis, photocatalysis, electrochemistry, energy storage, etc.
- Jacques Livage, Collège de France, UPMC, France, Bio-inspired living materials
- Marc-Olivier Coppens, Univ. College of London, NICE Research, UK, Nature Inspired Chemical Engineering – Pathways to Innovation and Sustainability
- Kalina Raskin, CEEBIOS, France, Bio-inspiration, a tool for responsible innovation ? French and European context.
- 30 November 2015: Deadline Call for papers
- End of December 2015: Notification of acceptance or rejection
- January 2016: Registration open
Expires on Wednesday April 6th, 2016