[Expired] AsBIC8 – 8th Asian Biological Inorganic Chemistry Conference
Auckland, New Zealand, December 4-9, 2016.
- Conference: 4 – 9 December 2016
- 1st Feb: Registration opens
- 1st April: Abstract submissions open
- 1st October: Abstract submissions close
- 1st October: Early-bird Registration closes
We cordially invite you to attend the 8th Asian Biological Inorganic Chemistry Conference (AsBIC8) at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. The conference will be held December 4–9, 2016. The AsBIC conference series addresses the important issues at the forefront of Biological Inorganic Chemistry and will build on the success of previous AsBIC meetings.
- Nanotechnology in Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Bioinspired Chemistry – Catalysis and Coordination Chemistry
- Metallomics – From Method Development to Applications
- Metals in Medicine – Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Theranostics
- Metals and Nucleic Acids – Functions, Drug Targets and Structures
- Metal Homeostasis and Toxicity
- Metals in Bioinspired Energy Sources
- Bioinorganic Chemistry in silico
The plenary lectures will be delivered by Alison Butler, Peng Chen, Trevor Hambley, Nils Metzler-Nolte, Tapan Paine, Hongzhe Sun, and Tomitake Tsukihara.
Your participation is essential to make the conference is a success! The registration and the abstract submission portal are now both open. For more information, please visit our webpage athttp://asbic8.nz , follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AsBIC8 or contact us by email .
We are looking forward to seeing you in New Zealand,
Christian Hartinger on behalf of the organizing committee of AsBIC8
Christian Hartinger (chair; University of Auckland)
Penny Brothers (University of Auckland)
James Wright (University of Auckland)
Geoff Jameson (Massey University)
James Crowley (University of Otago)
Guy Jameson (University of Otago)
Nicola Brasch (AUT)
Allan Blackman (AUT))
Richard Hartshorn (University of Canterbury)
Expires on Friday December 9th, 2016